About Talking Tachlis

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Mordechai Kedar in Detroit

Remember this video? It's been around for a few years and around the world a few times, but it's fun to watch occasionally as the al-Jazeera stooge - uh - I mean anchorman withers under an attack of indisputable facts from Mordechai Kedar.
Mr. Kedar is going to be in the Detroit area this Wednesday. He will speak at Young Israel of Oak Park at 6:30 PM. His topic will be, "Understanding Islam: Is it Radical Islam, or is Islam Radical?" Earlier in the day, down at the Wayne State University Law School, Mr. Kedar will debate Osama Siblani, publisher of The Arab American News. Nolan Finley of the Detroit News will be the moderator, and the action begins at 12:10. Since it is in the afternoon, I won't be there. I will be at work.

I would rather be at the debate, but since I do have a family to support, I can't be there. So, just to be rude, here is a question: Hey, Mr. al-Jazeera anchor man, I forget. How many times is Jerusalem mentioned in the Qu'ran? Oh yeah, that's right: zero!
by Cowznofski

No comments:

Post a Comment